Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The (Not-Water) Closet

As has been previously announced, Karen's parents decided to help us start on our closet, so we installed the ceiling. Then Karen and I decided to put in the rest of the sheet rock and mud and tape. While Karen was away at her music workshop, I finished the mudding, painted, and started working on the shelves. When Karen came home we finished installing the shelves and painted them. Today we started sanding the floor. I must admit that Karen works harder than the two missionaries I had come over to help me while she was away.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you two! This looks great! You are amazing home builders! I loved you muscle pictures Karen and Keith walking on walls! I am glad you two have each other! Way to go Karen at working harder that the two missionaries! I know you have been working hard too Keith! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete