Saturday, June 13, 2009
Music Class
Karen has been attending a music workshop at BYU this last week. It's a fairly intense course where she learns how to teach music to her elementary school students. I've been going with her to push her around in her wheelchair and it's been quite fun actually. I have learned quite a lot about music this last week. She has wanted to come to this class so bad ever since she went to the first year of it two summers ago. Last summer she was going down to Texas too often to come to the class and this year she's doing chemo that she has to go to the hospital every other week for, but at least she can go here in Utah, so she can still attend part of the class. So, she attended the first week of the class but she will miss the next week because she'll be in the hospital for her chemo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad she had fun! Are you back in Ogden for the chemo this week? We'd love to say hello again before you head back to Tennessee.
ReplyDelete