The InterMuse Academy at Brigham Young University (Provo, Utah) has established a Karen Penrod Memorial InterMuse Scholarship. The money will be used to help teach music to children. If you would like to donate, please send your donation to the following address. Karen attended the InterMuse Academy Workshop this summer to improve her teaching skills to the children she taught at elementary school. She enjoyed the workshop very much and I'm sure she would be happy to hear that the scholarship had been established in her name.
Karen Penrod Memorial InterMuse Scholarship Fund
Attn: Brett Thomas, Business Manager
C-550 HFAC School of Music
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
Keith that is so cool that they established a scholarship in her honor. I never met Karen, but she sounded like an amazing lady. If there is anything I can do for you let me know.
ReplyDeleteKevin Miller
Keith just wanted to let you know how much of a blessing it it to have got to know you 2 over the last few months. Karen is a great lady and I thank God we got to know her even if it was for a very short time. And to let you know we love you and if there anything we can do when you get back to Knoxville just give us a call The Saffels
ReplyDeleteWow - what a special thing. We will be sure to donate to it so her legacy and love for music can continue to bless others. How did the memorial service go this last weekend? I hope you are having a great time with Mom and Dad! Love you!
ReplyDelete